Apr 9, 2012

April 9, 2012

I just loved conference, what I caught anyway. We were with investigators most of the time and they and their kids were very distracting that we missed most of the talks.  kinda disappointing but worth the sacrifice for our investigators.  Can't wait till the issue of conference ensign comes out.  Haven't heard anything about our going home times and what not but I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I find out.  I just may never get them...hmmm....wouldn't that be just great! hehe.  Work is going well.  We have another baptism coming up on the 21st of this month.  It's a family of three, Grandfather, daughter and grand-daughter.  But we are thinking only the grandfather will get baptized and we might have to push the daughter and grand-daughter back a bit.  The adversary has done a number on her and she hasn't been able to put the effort into really finding out this is true.  We'll see. Other than that all is well. Got bit by a squirrel but I'm okay.  Not going to die....I think.  At least that's what the doctor says.

Love ya and will talk to you laters!

Elder Watson

1 comment:

  1. Your stories and adventure are inspiring. I am glad that you have found the passion to share. -carmy

    ReplyDelete