Feb 7, 2011

Fruit Of Our Labors - Feb 7, 2011

Aloooooooooha ku'u ohana!!!
 
How is everyone doing?  We'll I'm doing great.  We have finally received some fruit from our labors!  We found our first investigator this week and he is totally awesome.  He is 25y ears old, black man, very religous and has even been to our church before in Utah but no one talked with him or referred him to the missionaries to teach!  Crazy.  But the Lord put him back in the path of the missionaries...us....and we are teaching him now.  We've only met with him once and are meeting with him again at Family Home Evening tonight.  We are very excited.  That's pretty much the highlite of the week.  We've been working very hard and it's been quite warm lately which makes it easier.  Almost all the snow has melted and then I'm sure we are going to have another snow storm.  There have been many changes going on out here to constantly keep me on my toes but I welcome it.  Other than that I'm doing fine.  I do miss all of you and can't wait to hear more about how things are going where you are at.  Please take care and I'll talk to you soon!
 
 
--
Elder Jesse-James K. F. Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment