Feb 14, 2011

Let Us Labor Diligently - Feb 14, 2011

Alright so this week was great for us!  We found two new investigators and they are so ready to receive the restored gospel of Jesus Christ.  They are excited to read the book of mormon so that they can find out if the things we have taught them are true.  I'm so excited because I know that as they sincerely read the book of mormon and pray about the truth of our message they will receive answer to their prayers!  As blessed as we have been this week I know that I must work harder.  I think I have lowered my bar and want to raise it higher than ever before.  We are seeing throughout our mission that miracles are happening and I do believe that the Lord has prepared many at this time to receive his gospel.  I want to be able to really work hard and find them.  A scripture I recently memorized that I love is Moroni 9: 3-6.  Verse six explains the way I feel very well.  "Now behold, notwithstanding their hardness, let us labor diligently; for if we should cease to labor we shall be brought under condemnation; for we have a labor to perform whilst in this tabernacle of clay, that we may conquer the enemy of all righteousness, and rest our souls in the kingdom of God."  I love and miss you all.  Sorry I don't have time to right more but this will have to suffice! 
 


--
Elder Jesse-James K. F. Watson


No comments:

Post a Comment