Jul 11, 2011

Jul 11, 2011


Aloha everyone! Thanks for all the birthday packages, Thank you thank you thank you!!!  I have been sharing it with my companions, forcing them to like it!! Hahaha.  I also have been giving the necklaces to the personal favorite elders of mine.  hahah. Any way, thank you so much for the packages and letters. My birthday was good.  We taught a couple great lessons but had a hard time getting in with people.  That's a saturday in Berryville! 

Forth of July was non-eventful.  We taught on lesson to an investigator of ours and had a bombing lesson so it made it a great fourth of July.  Then we retired to bet on time and chose to skip on the firework display.  
 
Everything else is doing fine for me.  Loving training.  Still trying to figure things out.  Just when you thing you've got it.....you don't!  Alright, well love you all! A hui hou!
 
 
Elder Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment