Aug 29, 2011

Aug 29, 2011

Hey, how are you guys?!  Things are going well here.  Finding some bumps along the way...probably more than I'd hope for.  There have been challenges for sure.  Not giving up.  We had a pretty exciting week with all that has happened.  I experienced my first earthquake!!  It was pretty cool even though it felt more like a shimmi.  I was hoping to feel more.  Everyone said to be careful because more quakes would be on the way but nope!  Nothing.  Then there was the excitement of the coming hurricane. I was wondering if it was going to be another Hurricane Ike!  But nope, thhe day it was supposed to arrive it went down to a level 1 and we, in Berryville, had sunshine and blue skies.  Pretty uneventful :)  Other than that nothing too exciting.  We are breaking records in the mission which is great!  Please tell everyone I said hello and that I love them and miss them...whoever they are.

--

Elder Jesse-James K. F. Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment