Dec 12, 2011

Dec 12, 2011

Hey everyone!
 
Hows it going!  Things are moving in the maryland baltimore mission.  It was a tough week this past week but expected since it's getting close to the end of the year and getting really close to our goal for the year.  The adversary is working twice as hard not to make things happen but we know who will win this battle.  This message is really short only because we are running short on time today.....actually everyday.  I want you all to know that I love you and miss you.  We have a missionary in my zone that is returning home with honor this coming thursday.  We had the opportunity to spend time as a zone today for pday and play volleyball.  Before we finished we got to hear Elder LaRose bear his testimony!  It's always sad to see a missionary finish their mission, especially one as he who has been such a great leader, example, and has effected the mission so much.  With him leaving and with another transfer ending I can't help but thing of the time I have left.  Less than 6 months and 4 more transfers to go.  It's gone by way to quick for me and it scares me how quickly these last 4 transfers may go by.  It makes me sad to think. Maybe you all could help!  If you so feel, please help me to stay focused on the mission and help me not to think of the end! aaaahhhhhhh.  Spiritual thoughts and scriptures are great!  Follow up on me and make sure I'm staying focused!  If you could that would be sooo awesome!  I hope all is well at home with all of you.  Please update me on Jayren and Jevin!  Are things still okay with them after the car crash?  I love you all, merry christmas and happy holiday season.  If you haven't had the chance to watch the christmas devotional from the first presidency please go watch it on lds.org   Alrighty then.  Take care and talk to you next week!
 
Elder Jesse-James Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment