Jan 17, 2012

Jan 17, 2012

How is everything going??? I can't believe how quickly the holidays went by this year.  It didn't even feel like it came.  Especially since the weather has been real warm.  Only lately has it gotten cold.  Anyway, today I'm on exchanges with one of my favorite elders and friend, Elder Weeks.  He's a spanish missionary that lives with us.  Since he is one of the district leaders I get to go on an exchange with him. Don't worry, the exchange wasn't just so that we could hang out. I'm way happy to try to speak spanish. I know that I know a lot more spanish but for some reason it isn't coming to my head. Guess that's why I'm an english speaking missionary. haha.   It's been fun so far though.  Anyway, I hope all is well.  things are great with me.  Just the same old, working hard, constantly getting chastised by the spirit so I can repent, and feeling so tired.  But that's not going to stop me!  If I take any time to rest the adversaries going to get me! Ahhhhhh! haha.. Hope all is well. Please tell everyone I said hi and aloha!
Elder Watson 

No comments:

Post a Comment