Jul 19, 2010

July 19th 2010

Monday, July 19, 2010


Alrighty so, this week went alot better than last week. We did my first exchanges with the district leader. It was pretty cool. He taught me a few things that my trainer had a hard time doing but in doing so really helped me to gain more confidence and see more results. I'm still trying to get the hang of things in the mission but it's coming along. My trainer is getting quite mad at me cuz I'm so hard on myself. I just want to be perfect. But he's a great support and an awesome example and leader.
My ward is great but I could use some ideas on what I can do to increase the missionary thinking in the ward. Well, the work in the Lord's vineyard is slowly moving along and I predict many ripe fruits in the future to be collected! I can't wait. I'll be looking forward to your letters and emails. Take care until then and I give you this challenge - At least one letter a week share a spiritual experience you have had. I love to see how the Lord is blessing each of us. I will try to do the same. Alrightly then, I love you guys, take care and God bless!
Elder Jesse James Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment