Aug 23, 2010

The First Baptism!



Monday, August 23, 2010


I had my first baptism as a missionary this past saturday! It was one of the most spiritual experiences on the mish. There was sooo much support given to the Bishops family. They were sooo happy they cried practically throughout the who ceremony and meeting. I was given the chance to bear my testimony with was absolutely awesome! The opportunity that is, not my testimony. Anywho, I am sooo excited for this family. They have their goal set on the temple already. We are going to meet with them tonight to teach them about the temple, eternal families, and go over with them the priesthood one more time. This family is sooo wonderful. Another family to add to my extended families list. Our love for one another has grown soooooo much in such a small amount of time it's crazy.

On a sadder note, I lost my daddy/trainer! He left yesterday right after sacrament and everyone was crying, including me. He is such a wonderful person loved by everyone! I feel like I'll never see him again but i know that's not the case. In fact, I'll be seeing him this coming saturday for the Mauermans baptism. Guys, this area is on fire. the Lord is blessing us abundantly right now and I hope it keep going for a while. It looks to be that we might exceed our baptismal goal for year. There is a fire burning within and I don't ever want it to go out. I have to thank you all for helping me to go on a mission. For your support and encouragement. Serving a mission has been a blessing to my life and everyone I love. I'm growing so much in the gospel and learning to love even more than I thought I could. I am so greatful to have this opportunity. I hope all is well with everyone. Please tell everyone thank you and that I love them with all my heart! A hui hou, malama pono.
Elder Jesse-James Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment