Apr 11, 2011

Apr 11, 2011

Hey all!  So I now have my new companion, Elder Wong, from Irvine, CA.  He is actually in my lineage!  Elder Forbush trained Elder Wong and Elder Mcmaster (who is my trainer). So in the mission he would be my "uncle".  How funny is that.  He has a fire for the work and the area and he is ready to make things happen in the city!  I surely do miss Elder Savage but know that he is where he needs to be. 
 
Elder Wong and I have had some great experiences talking with people on the street. Almost everywhere we planned to tract, the moment we stepped out of the car someone was ready and willing to talk with us.  Now as for meeting with us again.....that's a different story. ;)  But still, it was awesome to have that happen. It really boosts my spirits and helps my faith to remain strong. 
 
So how is everything going with each of you!  Please tell. Please send some uplifting and encouraging letters from time to time.  Sometimes the work gets a bit difficult and in the city with so many things going on, my mind gets cloudy once in a while.  But for the most part I am doing well and enjoying the work. I must say that President Belliston is awesome and so are the leaders of the church. 
 
I love you all and hope you are in the best of health.  Take care and keep in touch!  Aloha!

--
Elder Jesse-James K. F. Watson


No comments:

Post a Comment