Apr 18, 2011

Meeting an Apostle of the Lord - Apr 18, 2011

This week went pretty well. We had the opportunity to see and meet Elder Andersen, one of the twelve apostles, at stake conference.  He grabbed my left shoulder as he talked with a few of us missionaires.  Everyone wanted the jacket I was wearing! lol....so crazy.  It was a wonderful meeting and we invited a few of our less actives we had met this past week and all of them came!! I was soooo excited.  It was everything they needed to hear and I needed to hear a few things myself!  I am so grateful that we have prophets and apostles today just like during the time Christ lived on the earth. I'm grateful for their love and service in helping us and guiding us back to our Father in Heaven again. 
Other than that I'm just trying my best to do all I can to help others come unto Christ by helping recieve the restored gospel.  I'm enjoying my time as a district leader even though times get real tough. But I know that I can always rely on the Lord to help me through those rough times.  After each challenge that comes my way I am made stronger in faith and I feel myself grow.  I guess i can only expect it to get harder and harder.  And as I continue to put my faith in Christ and God and follow the promptings of the spirit, I will be able to overcome each challenge and come out stronger than before.  I love this gospel and know that it is true.  I love you all and I can't wait to hear from you all again. 
Elder Watson


--
Elder Jesse-James K. F. Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment