Apr 4, 2011

Apr 4, 2011

Aloha! 
 
Well I loved Elder Andersons talk. I loved all of general conference. I always do.  It's been pretty difficult here in this area but difficulties are part of life.  Just gotta handle them the way Christ would like us to handle them.  I will try to send some pictures or put them on a cd but I really don't have much money.  In the city every penny goes to food.  We don't get fed much out here but it's because everyone is already so much in debt for school. I wouldn't expect them to feed us and we are greatly appreciative when someone does.  We live like a true baltimorian...poor! LoL...We live in an empty two bedroom, one bath, kitchen, dining and living room apartment.  Everything we own is in the master bedroom which consists of our clothes, two beds, two tables (as our desks) and two folding chairs.  I love it!  It's so easy to clean up after ourselves and everything is just simple!  Missionary life is really the life.  I wish I could do it forever. But there are more missions we can look forward to after the mission.  I doubt it's as easy as this one.  Well, everything is fine with me.  Keep me updated on how things are going with you guys.  Give my love to all you see.  I'll talk with you again soon!
 
Aloha oe,
Elder Jesse-James Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment