Jun 13, 2011

Missionary Work is so Awesome - Jun 13, 2011

Aloha Everyone! Well the work is coming along!  I love to be of service to anyone in need.  Sometimes I do get hardened but the Lord always softens my heart once again so that I may give and love freely.  I love to work with investigators and see them come unto Christ through the covenant of baptism but I equally love working with the less actives.  I feel such a connection with them.  When a less active becomes converted again it reminds me of the feeling I had coming back into the church.  Missionary work is so awesome!  I still can't believe I'm here.  The year has gone by so quickly and I feel it's going even quicker now that I'm over the hump!
 
The work is crazy out here.  Always moving, always thinking, always praying, always working.  I feel so exhausted and I love it.  It's the exhaustion that is so satisfying and gratifying. So awesome! This week was great. Found a couple of new investigators.  We are really trying to improve and step it up!  I can't wait to get back out and just do it!  Keep in touch and thank for the update. I'll talk to you next week! 
 
Elder Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment