Jun 21, 2010

First P-Day!

So It's my first Preperation day in the mish and it was absolutely amazing. We went hiking in the mountains early in the morning with the whole zone and then had personal study for an hour and bore testimonies. We hiked up to this spot that overlooked the area of which we are serving and it was absolutely beautiful. Then we entered into the wood to study and bare testimony. It was like being in the grove like the one Joseph Smith prayed in and seeing God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ except we couldn't see them, but we could definitely feel the Holy Ghost. I heard most Pdays aren't like this so I'm so greatful to have had this experience. My companion is just amazing. I can't wait for you all to meet him after the mission. I'm doing great here. There is never a day when we don't eat so I think I just might gain the weight I want! lol... Kay I'm out of time but I love you all! Please continue to keep in touch. Now that you have my home address please write to me there! I'll be waiting! A hui hou.

Elder Watson
3811 Boteler Rd
Mount Airy, MD 2177


No comments:

Post a Comment