Jun 17, 2010

Hello Baltimore!




Here is the latest from ElderWatson
"Hi everyone! I made it to Baltimore safe and sound last night. As soon as I exited out of the airport my district and I was greated with big hugs from the mission president, president Belliston, and his wife! There were four missionaries with them as well, one of them from hawaii. I love president and sister Belliston! They are great and loving. I feel like I'm in great hands with them. I am currently serving in Mount Airy in Maryland. My new companion's name is Elder McMaster from San Diego, Cali. He's soooo cool and has only been out for 5 months! It's a beautiful area up here and would love for you to come see it. We live in the basement of a Bro and Sis Louis' house. It's only Elder McMaster and I, no one else. It's a big place and I can't wait to get started! I'm hearing great stuff about the members out here and the investigators which we have so far. I can't wait to meet them all! There is so much love here and I just feel at home. I know this is where I need to be! There is soooo much more I would like to tell you but it this will suffice for now! I love all of you. Please know that I'm doing great here and am ready for the work! Look out for Elders Lodder and Solomon! They were in my distric in the MTC and are serving in Hawaii! They are great missionaries. Treat them well, feed them, and make sure they keep their mind of the work and that they don't slack around! There are many of our brothers and sisters ready to hear the gospel. This is our purpose: To bring souls unto Christ! I love you and will talk to you again soon...next week monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment