May 2, 2011

May 2, 2011

Hey everyone!  Just wanted to say hello!  It's finally nice and beautiful out here. I wish I had pictures to show you all how beautiful it gets in the spring.  I am loving the weather and loving that I can wear short sleeves again. I was just thinking the other day how crazy it was that I'm finishing up my final season making it a full year out on my mission.  At first, to think about another year, it seems like a long time.  But looking back on this last year it went by in the blink of an eye.  I look forward to another year of challenges and blessings.  It's makes life sooooo much like a roller coaster ride. All you wanna do it get off this crazy ride and then you look back and want to do it all over again. crazy.
 
So guess what, yesterday the investigator, Corrine Stanely, got baptized.  I didn't get to baptize her or see her baptism but it's all good. I was soooooo excited to hear she is finally baptized.  A woman, who at the first meeting seemed to have no potential and totally not ready for the gospel,  but, when you add diligence, godly love, and use spiritual eyes, you see their true potential and help them get to where they need to be.  I am going to see if we can visit her sometime today and if so I think I might break rules and give her a hug!!! hehe.  I'll take a picture with her and send it to you all! 
 
We'll how is everyone doing??  I hope you have been doing awsome and if not keep your head up. The Lord is watching and standing next to you with his arms outstretched.  Grab hold and let him lift you up.  And once you're up you see how much you've grown. I love you all and miss you so much but I'll be home soon.  Take great care and I will talk to you all laters!!  Love you!

--
Elder Jesse-James K. F. Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment