Oct 20, 2010

A New Companion & New Responsibility!



Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Hey everybody!!! So for the news you have all been waiting for.....I did not get transferred but my companion, Elder Paine, did. It was a bit dissapointing. Elder Paine and I did not get along very well in the beginning. We had to work really hard to understand each other and gain respect for one another. After much hard work we became really good friends. We found a way to work and teach extremely well. And just after we finally figured all these things out he gets transferred. But that's okay the Lord needed him to step it up a little and lead a district in the Eldersburg area in Maryland. He is a great guy with lots of leadership qualities. He will definitely go far. So I'm still here in Mt. Airy....but this time with more responsibilities or stress I should say...or blessings, depending on how you look at it! LoL....I've been called to serve as district leader as well and I am also training a wonderful Elder from Las Vegas. He already seems like a great guy, with a wonderful testimony, and very easy to get along with. His name is Elder Chandia, 19 yrs old, and ready to serve serve serve! I'm excited about this transfer but I will need all the support I can get from heavenly father. Elder McMaster, my trainer is training again and our lineage just got bigger. So this is how it goes:
Elder Hurst (Currently home) trained Elder Forbush
Elder Forbush trained Elder Wong and Elder McMaster
Elder Wong is training Elder Nickels
Elder McMaster trained Me and is training Elder Barlow
And I'm training Elder Chandia
Great grandfather Hurst
Grandfather Forbush
Uncle Wong
Daddy McMaster
Cousin Nickels
Brother Barlow
Son Chandia
that is my lineage!!!! So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment