Oct 4, 2010

Come what may

Monday, October 4, 2010
Wasn't general conference just awesome. I did stand when they asked all the missionaries to stand and it felt so weird. For a moment I forgot that I was even a missionary. I do have somewhat exciting news. Somewhat only because I don't like what I think they might have in mind for me next transfer. Anyway, I was invited to attend the leadership training starting tomorrow for the following three days. I'm hoping it was just a nice invite just so I can see how the meetings are. LoL...I can wish can't I. Everyone is saying that president is planning on making me a district leader or a trainer but I don't think I'm ready for that responsibility just yet. I'm still trying to figure out how to take care of the responsibilities I currently have! But whatever the case may be I know that the Lord with be my strength and that If I put my full faith and trust in him I will be able to fulfill all the responsibilities given me. Anyway, the work is doing great out here. Lots of success being seen. Many many people are receptive but no where close to baptisms yet. It takes time and patience, diligence and lots of faith and study. I'm ready for it.
Elder Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment